Advertise and Show Your Support!
Telehealth and Medicine Today® invites traditionalists and disruptors in the sector to reach out to TMT’s audience to educate, update, and inform customers and influential new era thinkers through Telehealth and Medicine Today®.
Our audience includes 24,000 executives, decision makers, clinicians and innovators in every facet of the sector. Hospitals, medical research centers; payers; healthcare providers; medical directors; governance team members, health economists; biopharm & and device companies; IT/IS; researchers; innovators; academicians; and all others with an interest in digital health and telemedicine are included.
Published bi-monthly or 6x/year January, March, May, July, September and November.
Materials due on the 21 st day of the preceding issue month.
Pricing per advertisement, single page
|10% discount for one-year contract||Top/Bottom Banner Ad
728w X 90h (pixels)
|Side Box Ad
300w X 250h (pixels)
|Home Page, 6x frequency||$2,000||$2,500|
|Any Single Page, 6x frequency||$1,000||$1,500|
Premium Web Advertising Positions
|1 Month||2 Months|
|Run-of-Site Top Button: 95w X 90h (pixels)
100% of all site views
|Home Page Middle Banner: 728w X 90h (pixels)
100% of page views
$500.00 per product, 6x frequency. Includes ratings and reviews from audience users.
$1,250.00 Reach our influential audience of 24,000 with your message and logo. Send submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org for review. Upon acceptance, we will prepare our template with your message for review and approval. Limit: 1/mo.
Company and Product Announcements
$175.00 insertion fee, 650 word limit.
Pre-Roll Advertisement – 15 second limit: $3,000, 6x issue frequency.
Video Banner Advertisement: 15 second limit – call for rates.
Custom Programs And Projects
Includes CME, webinars, and podcasts. Podcasts are professionally taped and edited in conjunction with our partner, the Pharmacy Podcast Show, with a member audience of 56,000 pharmacists. Please send inquiries to the publisher at email@example.com or call 201-962-0211.
Annual Conference and Innovation Ignition Competition
Email publisher at firstname.lastname@example.org for 2018 update and details.
1. All advertisements are subject to approval of the TMT (publisher), which reserves the right to reject or cancel any advertisement at any time.
2. All advertisements are accepted and published by Publisher on the warranty of the agency and the advertiser that both are authorized to publish the entire contents and subject matter of the advertisement.
3. In consideration of publication of an advertisement, the advertiser and the agency, jointly and severally, agree to indemnify and hold harmless Publisher, its officers, agents and employees against expenses (including legal fees) and losses resulting from the publication of the contents of the advertisement, including, without limitation, claims or suits for libel, violation of privacy, copyright infringement, or plagiarism.
4. Publisher shall not be liable for any failure to publish or circulate any advertisement accepted by Publisher. However, Publisher shall use its reasonable efforts to place such advertisement in subsequent available space.
5. All advertisements must clearly and prominently identify the advertiser by trademark or signature.
6. Any reference to Publisher or any of its products or services in advertisements, promotional material, or merchandising by the advertiser or the agency is subject to prior written approval by Publisher for each such use.
7. All advertising contract position clauses are treated as requests. Since editorial requirements change as issue production progresses, Publisher cannot guarantee fixed positioning.
8. Publisher is not responsible for incidental or consequential damages for errors in printing an ad.
9. Publisher may change the terms set forth herein at any time, provided that no such change applies to ads whose closing date precedes the announcement of the change.
10. Publisher will not be bound by any condition, printed or otherwise, appearing on insertion orders or copy instructions when such conditions conflict with the conditions set forth in this rate card.
11. In the event of nonpayment, Publisher reserves the right to hold advertiser and/or its advertising agency jointly and severely liable for such monies as are due and payable to Publisher.
12. Proprietary names of pharmaceutical, digital, and all electronic products must be accompanied by the chemical, generic, or official name; the quantity of all active substances must be stated along with the recommended dosage. Copy should be factual, conservative, and in good taste.
13. All advertising must be clearly germane to the practice of medicine and/or telehealth.
14. Any use of TMT trademarks or copyrighted material for links to and from the TMT website must be approved, in advance, by TMT. Any such unauthorized linking is prohibited. TMT does not endorse or support any product or organization linked to the TMT website nor is TMT responsible for the content of any website promoted in an advertisement published in TMT.
15. All advertisements for employment must be nondiscriminatory and comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Ads that discriminate against applicants based on sex, age, race, religion, marital status, or physical handicap will not be accepted. Non-U.S. recruitment advertisers are required to confirm in writing that they are equal opportunity employers.