In this issue of TMT we spotlight aspects of an emerging “reconfigured” marketplace.
Today, innovation, adoption, and outcomes data, demonstrate success of the sector. This is the essence of TMT’s mission. The December 2017 TMT issue presents an array of facets to consider in the future of health…
- Telehealth Practically Speaking: Is New York at a Tipping Point? – Ester Horowitz
- Economic parity for those commercially insured
- Infographic: Opportunities in Telehealth and Connected Care, David Martens, Jr. TMT Intern and Tufts University Bio-Med Major
- Studies illuminating areas in which we can do better, and delve deeper…
- Blockchain: Taking the Genius of Financial Tracking into the Electronic Health Record Environment on a Global Basis – Ted Braid
- Before understanding blockchain technology for accurate, auditable, and easy access EMR, you must first understand how it works.
- HIPAA Breach Report for October 2017 – Hoala Greevy
- The Paubox HIPAA Breach Report analyzes breaches that affected 500 or more individuals as reported in the HHS Wall of Shame in September 2017. Email breaches took the top spot for both number of people affected and number of reported breaches. Email has consistently ranked at the top…
- How Crypto-Economics is Redefining Telemedicine – Brennan Bennett
- With the proliferation of crypto-economics powered by mainstream adoption of blockchain technology, the core definition of telemedicine is poised to evolve.
Please join us in welcoming TMT’s newest team members:
- Richard Bakalar, MD, Vice President, Chief Strategy Officer, ViTel Net and ATA Past President
- Judd E. Hollander, MD, SVP, Healthcare Delivery Innovation, Thomas Jefferson University (TJU), Associate Dean for Strategic Health Initiatives, Sidney Kimmel Medical College, TJU, and Professor & Vice Chair, Finance and Healthcare Enterprises, Department of Emergency Medicine, JeffConnect Telemedicine Program and Jefferson Urgent Care
- Debbie Voyles, Executive Director, Virtual Health, UCHealth, Denver Colorado
Our cover art this issue is Christine Zion’s “JOURNEY 903”
We encourage you click on the “blue banner” to facilitate your submission to TMT
Stay tuned for details on our exciting Q4 2018 NYC conference!
Subscribe now to TMT for updates and future issues here.
2017 was a special year for TMT. It is a privilege to collaborate with impassioned experts and market movers in the sector. TMT thanks current and past board members, authors, conference speakers, competition entrants, commercial supporters, staff, volunteers, and all those committed to changing patient care and health systems.
Many thanks – sincerest wishes for a most warm and memorable holiday season! See you in 2018 with more to announce…it is just the beginning…!
Founder and Publisher